Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Bergeroni's Pasta and Pizza House-Update: CLOSED

Posted by jet MUSIC | Tuesday, March 1, 2011 | Category: , , |

Update: The place is already closed.
 
Where to eat in Zamboanga City? Try Bergeroni's Pasta and Pizza!




 Nice ambiance, with black and white seats - my favorite!




 The tables.



 Me with my finace. EAT!


 The chilli fries.
So spicy, I feel like my tongue and lips are burning but I can't stop eating!




 My future hubby on his laptop. They have wi-fi that you can freely use. Laptop charging is for free also.
They've got friendly waiters and, as my friend said, their food are delicious and satisfying. I haven't tried their pasta and burger yet, but for sure I'm coming back to this place to dine. :D

Location:
Midtown Plaza, Nuñez Street Extension
Zamboanga City, Philippines 7000
(near KFC )

Update: The place is already closed.

Currently have 2 comments:

  1. nice place. i love the ambiance. but i hope you also posted the prices of their food :)

  2. oh i missed that.. ill try to post it.thanks for droppin by :)


Leave a Reply